Nine months ago, Intermarkets launched a content program to transform The Political Insider from an opt-in email list to a digital news publication and social community. Since then, the site has seen impressive growth, and a cohesive, engaged following on social media.
Here’s a short list of milestones and big news about The Political Insider since its re-launch:
- Top 10 most socially engaged media outlets in March 2015.
- Grew 14-fold on Facebook to 1.4 million fans.
- Top Facebook posts have reached 10 million people.
- Popular articles have reached #4 on the Viral News Chart.
- 7 million web visitors in March 2015.
- Consistently a top 500 site according to Quantcast.
Several months ago, our Business Development Manager Vipul Mistry wrote about some of his insights in growing The Political Insider’s social presence. Check them out here—they clearly worked!
Those engagement numbers also tell us we are giving consumers what they want, which is the most important factor to success.
Check out our press release further detailing these milestones and more here.